Sunday, January 24, 2010

CREATIVE IRES of ARIES...I NEED SOMETHING NEW



Those born under this sign have a particular affinity with the energy that is needed to get things off the ground. Aries tend to excel in the activity of starting something, but are not renowned for their ability to finish. Aries need to learn discipline, and to conserve their energies so that are able to continue and so, follow through. Aries are often found pioneering some new territory, and carving their own pathway through life.

Moon in Aries have a fiery heart and tempestuous, courageous and a great lover of personal freedom. They can sense the truth of a matter right away, and grow restless for others to "get it." If they seem pent up, it's only that they're ready for the next big challenge. They'll be most alive if at the edge of trying new things and meeting new people.
Posted by Picasa
The stars dare Aries to be a pioneer, a champion and a doer. Aries is here to start something new, to go where no one else has gone and to do what no one else has done. If you can give an Aries action, excitement and a fresh start you will make them happy. Its like adding air to fire, it just burns so much hotter. Aries needs to be first and best. Somehow, some way, Aries need to find a competitive outlet.

My competitive spirit kills my fun. Sometimes my Aries side of me really destroys any sense of enjoyment of doing something for fun's sake. It seems much of what I do has to do with being the best at something and the first to do it. For the glory of it but really, deep inside I just don't care. its one of the reason i abhor tattoos. They seem fine for a few people. Maybe the occasional hard rock star, your bikers, your convicts, your occasional bad boy. But James Dean the coolest bad boy of them all didn't have a tattoo. Elvis the next big bad boy didn't have any either. But now adays everyone has a tattoo. Big half sleeve tattoos which scream "I'M A BIG FOLLOWER AND NEED TO DO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE IS DOING."

I hate FADS and I hate being a follower even more.

Sometimes I really hate myself for it too. This constant drive to be original. Fuck me, damn it.

I can see it in my writing, where doing the same thing every other writer just bores me, makes me sick even. I fell in love with Elmore Leonard. I love the way he writes but then I want to steal his way, write like him and well I just can't. I'm not him. So then I don't write. I always have to do something differently. Its my Aquarius sun sandwiched in between my Aries Rising and my Aries Moon. Ouch.

Even when i think of doing photo shoots or taking pictures of something I've already photographed i begin to gag. It sucks. Where's my fun. I need something new. I can't help it. . I need something new, some thing fresh something off the beaten path. I need a flash of light, an eureka moment, a lighting strike. This is a hard trait in my to live with. I don't really want to be competitive, to be the best, to be the first, i just want to have fun.

The competitive spirit really sucks it kills the joy of doing things. But it also tells me why i shy away from certain opportunities like going to photo shoot I've already done.

I need something new. I new to go where no one else is gone and do what no one else has done. This must be right because when I think about it i feel alive, i feel awakened i feel a sense of excitement that i haven't felt in a very long time. Like the night before Xmas with all the presents under the tree. I just can't wait to open them. Just like that. Perhaps a reason to get up int he morning. Or just that thing...you know we all need that one thing.

Those born under this sign have a particular affinity with the energy that is needed to get things off the ground. Aries tend to excel in the activity of starting something, but are not renowned for their ability to finish.

I'm great at getting things off the ground. But I suck at following through to the end. The Long run, the race that has to last a life time. I think I'm beginning to see my patterns here. Lucky for me this month is about reflection in the twelfth house so now I'm learning my secrets, the keys to get me out of my prison.