Monday, April 30, 2012


After such a long time of being out of my room because of mold and water stains in the drywall the information to repair the room finally came to me. I bleached the walls several times then dried them out. The smell was still there. 

Then applied Kilz2 latez primer but it did not do a good job on the odor but it is Mold and Mildew resistant.  Finally applied a coat of BIN Shellac primer.  The stuff is awesome the rooms smells brand new. 

BIN PRIMER seals odors and dries quick.  The smell of alchohol was gone in two hours and the room is ready to be painted. 

Posted by Picasa